The Proceedings of MTM & Robotics 2016 will be published by Springer.
To prepare your paper, please use the templates provided here:
Each paper must be accompanied by the Consent to publish form.
Please follow these guidelines for submitting your paper:
- Paper length is limited to 8 pages using the templates provided.
- Proceedings book will be printed in black/white. It is recommended to check the figures quality in this format. Also, all references to colours in figures should be removed. Regarding the resolution of figures, greyscale/colour figures should have, at least, 200-300 dpi and lineart/bitmaps 600 dpi.
- For each submission, one author must at least register and pay the conference fee, and present the paper at the conference.
Registered participants will receive a copy of the Conference book.
Guidelines for speakers
- The timeslot for each presentation is 20 minutes. This time limit will be supervised by the session chair.
- Presentations must be prepared in MS PowerPoint or PDF format.